Sunday, November 14, 2010

Daily Paintings of Rowayton, Ct. by Gretchen Kelly

Red Truck on Crockett St. - 9"x12" acrylic on wood

Sunlit Tree on Rocky Point - 9"x12"- acrylic on wood

Rowayton Driveway + Boat - 9"x12" acrylic on wood
No.3 Brown Place - 9"x12" -acrylic on wood

The House on the Railroad tracks in Rowayton - 8"x9" acrylic on wood
Sunlit Doorway on Roton Ave. - 9"x12" acrylic on wood
This is the start of body of work for an upcoming show I am having in Rowayton, Ct. at Brendan's 101 starting on Dec. 5th. for the month of December. I will present Daily Paintings of Rowayton based on a walk I took this Fall through the little coastal town that I used to live in over 7 years ago. I lived there for about 14 years and loved the smell of the LI sound as it filled the air when walking the loop from Crockett St towards South Beach around Bell Island and passing Farm Creek. There are so many picturesque vignettes, vistas and icons to paint. So keep watching to see my latest each day as I post them to my blog and I will update on this blog periodically-- my other blog: www.gretchenkellyart2.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...