Saturday, November 27, 2010

"The Hastening Tree" Tree Art by Jill Saur




© 2008 Jill Saur Fine Art LLC, Tree Art, all rights reserved

This acrylic painting, "The Hastening Tree" is 30"x40".  It is in my personal collection, but it is available in a personally hand embellished giclee.  This old tree is on the beautiful Chattahoochee River.  I have been photographing this tree for well over two years now.  I have seen it at sunrise when the first rays of the sun illuminate its weathered trunk and I have sat at its base on a misty afternoon when the only hue is a dull grey.  This is when the tree is most haunting and sullen.  This tree is completely hollow at its base.  It is amazing that it is still alive and continuing to display such beauty.  I captured it on film last week as the last remnant of fall glistened on its leaves.  Please visit my website to purchase my work.  Jill Saur Fine Art

Discover Seascape Art, Seascape Paintings, Contemporary Landscape Paintings, Abstract Landscape Paintings, Realistic Landscape Paintings as International Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free daily posts of Landscape Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...