Wednesday, November 17, 2010

"Sanctuary" by Jill Saur Oil on Canvas






This oil painting, "Sanctuary" is 36"x48".  I painted this several years ago and it is in my collection.  My inspiration for this piece was an amazing sunset out on Lake Lanier in Georgia.  The sky just opened up and the light was pouring down through the illuminated clouds.  It was one of those moments you just don't forget.  I named it "Sanctuary" because simply put, it was a time of worship.  God speaks to me through His creation and this painting is my response back to Him!  © 2006 "Sanctuary" by Jill Saur all rights reserved.  Please visit my website to see more of my work. Jill Saur Fine Art




Discover Landscape Art, Landscape Paintings, Contemporary Landscape Paintings, Abstract Landscape Paintings, Realistic Landscape Paintings,Plein Air Paintings as International Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Landscape Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...