Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Aspen Tree Painting by Jill Saur




© "Swiftly Blue" Aspen Tree Painting  by Jill Saur, all rights reserved



I sold this 11"x14" painting the other day.  I had fun painting it.  It's a palette knife painting with lots of texture, giving it quite a bit of dimension.  This is from a scene in New Mexico where I vacationed several years ago.  I must have taken two thousand photos for reference material.

Please visit my website to view more of my work.




Discover Seascape Art, Seascape Paintings, Contemporary Landscape Paintings, Abstract Landscape Paintings, Realistic Landscape Paintings as International Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free daily posts of Landscape Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...