Saturday, December 4, 2010

"Snowy Days are here again" by Janice Wright


Acrylic on Standard Width Canvas
ready to be framed

8" x 10"

When we had our first BIG snow of the season, which was not that long ago, I snuck outside with my camera and shot the snow laden trees in my neighbourhood. I am happy with the way this painting depicts the snowy day. I like the ordinariness of the image (is that a word?). Sometimes we feel that we need to go to a beautiful garden or national park to find beauty, but often it is right in our backyard.
Price: $175.00 plus $15.00 for shipping and handling in the US.
Contact me for shipping costs outside of the US.
To contact me or see more of my work, visit my website.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...