Sunday, February 20, 2011


Keeper of the Plains 20 x 16 Oil on Canvas. This image was captured in Wichita at our beloved Blackbear Bosin sculpture that towers over the junction of the Big and Litter Arkansas Rivers. I have been looking at this sculpture my entire life, but this is the first time that I have attempted to paint it. It was a very cold evening when I was out and parts of the river were frozen. A beautiful night.
To view more of my paintings, attain purchase information, or join my mailing list, click HERE.


Discover Landscape Art, Landscape Paintings, Contemporary Landscape Paintings, Abstract Landscape Paintings, Realistic Landscape Paintings as International Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free daily posts of Landscape Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...