Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Beach Cottage Painting, Beach House Art "Dream Cottage" by Georgia Artist Deanna Jaugstetter


" Dream Cottage" is my version of an ideal spot to enjoy the beach! I can feel the sand between my toes as I get up from the wicker chair for a morning walk! Small spaces have always made me feel cozy and protected! I grew up in a smaller mountain ranch home in the mountains of North Carolina! If there were such a place like" Dream Cottage" , I would be quite content there! This seascape, acrylic painting on gallery wrapped canvas is yours to enjoy! Beach Cottage Painting, Beach House, Coastal Art

 10"x10"x1.5" Gallery Wrapped Canvas/Available

Click Here for pricing.

To view more of my work,visit http://DeannaJaugstetter.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...