Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_ HAPPY WORKSHOP PAINTERS!

Just returned from my San Angelo Workshop, "INTERPRETING THE LANDSCAPE - INDOORS AND OUT".  What an enthusiastic and talented group of 16 painters!  Even though my pictures are from an iPhone, I want you to see these happy artists and their work.  I'll post more in a couple of days.  I'm so proud of every one of them!

We studied what I consider to be three essential skills for success in painting landscapes en plein air or in the studio:  The elements of light, Arranging the light / dark pattern, and color temperature mixing.

I still have a few openings left in my Taos, Plein Air workshop. 

Jimmy Longacre
subjective realist landscape paintings


GALLERY LINKS



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...