Sunday, June 28, 2015

"Meandering Creek" Contemporary Landscape Oil Painting by Arizona Artist Mary Opat


"Meandering Creek" Contemporary Landscape Oil Painting by
Arizona Artist Mary Opat

20" x  16" Oil on Stretched Canvas

This beautiful autumn scene looks like the place I've always wanted to 
retire to!  During the years when my children were growing up, we
lived on an acreage with a stream running though.  Many hours were spent
by the kids "down at the creek" racing sailboats and just poking around.
It was one of the joys of living in wide open spaces, and I think contributed to
the close feelings that our family enjoys now. 
To purchase directly from me, or to see more of my work, please
visit me at Mary Opat Art

Life is Art...Paint Your Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...