Friday, July 31, 2015

Zig Zag Lane .... Acrylic...Texas Artist...Rae Andrews



I am in an experimental mode right now. ZIG ZAG LANE  is the third I have done in different media.. I have not posted the others and may never do so..:((

I am looking for a sharp contrast in my colors as always. This is done an Richeson board again, a deep rust color.

These boards are good for so many mediums..Try them, I think you would have fun.

This scene is completely made up, but I know several of you have walked up this kind of ZIG ZAG LANE  before, I know I have.

                                                                  Image size is 8" x 8.5"

         This image is on DPW  (www.dailypaintworks.com)  site for AUCTION 

                                  http://www.dailypaintworks.com/buy/auction/414604                                                
              


                    Prints of this image are also available through Fine Art America:

http://fineartamerica.com/featured/zig-zag-lane-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true


Check out the other interesting and colorful items produced with this image..









Rae conducts workshops and demonstrations of her techniques in ACRYLICS, PASTELS, OILS, and WATERCOLORS

For more information please contact her at:
rae4art@aol.com

Please visit my Web Site at:
www.yessy.com/raeandrews

or my Blog Site at:
raeandrewsgallery.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...