Monday, August 17, 2015

Aspen Tree Painitng

trees in art, birch tree painting
©1990-2013 Aspen Tree Painting by Jill Saur, all rights reserved

My 18"x24", acrylic aspen tree painting on canvas, "Golden Vibrance", hangs in my personal collection.  Bold, eye-catching, and a true focal point for any room, this work of art is available to purchase in a reproduction, either on paper or canvas.  As always, I love to embellish my reproductions to give them the complete look of an "original".  This work was inspired by one of my trips to Taos, New Mexico in the fall.

Send me an email to purchase one of these and I'll respond promptly.  CLICK HERE  To see more of my available artwork, visit my website.  WEBSITE  

Do you have an oversized wall and need an extra large painting?  I love to paint commissions!  Please read what my happy patrons have to say about working with me and see some of my commissioned pieces.  CLICK HERE

Thanks for viewing! - Jill Saur

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...