Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Summer Aspen Tree Painting by Atlanta Artist, Jill Saur

atlanta art commission
©1990-2015 Aspen Tree Paintings by Jill Saur, all rights reserved
Our path is set before us.  It's up to us to move forward though this life to places that are often unknown.   Our peace in this journey is that our Creator walks with us, we do not walk alone.

My 48"x36" acrylic painting, "Autumn Beauty", is about the path of life and the amazing discoveries that are to be had each and every beautiful day!  This uplifting painting is available to purchase,  CLICK HERE.  If you need an oversized painting for a special entry, wall, or business, I happily paint commissions.  "I take meticulous care of my clients.  If you're not happy, then I'm not happy!” - Jill Saur

To see more of my work, please visit my website.  CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...