Saturday, October 3, 2015

Wind Chimes and Morning Glories and a St. Louis Workshop - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina Art


Wind Chimes and Morning Glories
by Nancy Medina
14X14
Oil on Deep Gallery Wrap Canvas
Purchase Information






Follow Me on Facebook


I've been wanting to paint this scene for quite some time, it's a glimpse of my own back deck and garden. My morning glories are in full bloom right now, despite the lateness of the season. When friends and family come to visit, this is where we congregate on the porch swing, with a pug or three nearby just in case snacks happen. 

I'm super excited to return to my home town of St. Louis, Missouri, October 23-25 for a workshop. We'll be painting flowers and landscapes in bright colors at the Regional Arts Commission, a beautiful facility. I'll save a seat for you!

Painting Brilliant Colors in St. Louis, Missouri

October 23-25, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...