Sunday, October 2, 2016

KM3021 Autumn Gold by Colorado Contemporary artist Kit Hevron Mahoney (30x24 oil, autumn, aspen, fall, Colorado)

Fall is in full swing here in Colorado. The autumn days in Colorado are truly magical and I am savoring each and everyone in this season. Every year I wish I could store the full memory and the feeling from the warmth, color, and crystal clear days we experience. I can only hope to translate those feeling onto canvas. "Autumn Gold" was a painted from one of those days at the Maroon Bells. As I was unable to do my annual fall trek to Aspen this year, therefore, I painted this scene from a photo taken last year. This year I was fortunate enough to visit NYC which inspired some really exciting new ideas that I plan to start this week. This painting is available for sale or if preferred a Giclée reproduction printed on archival canvas that I will enhance can also be purchased. 30"x24” unframed original oil on linen $3300 Free Shipping Giclee prints now available. If other sizes are desired, please contact me.
Original & Giclée Reproductions available
See more paintings on my blog Visit my website Daily Painters of Colorado

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...