Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Mixed Media Oil Painting with Semi Precious Stones; Amethyst "Ethereal" by Tesa Michaels








Ethereal
Oil on Panel
36×48
Mixed Media
2.5 inch Museum Wrap Panel
Semi-Precious Stones
Bringing in ELEMENTS of the earth into Fine Art
My “Elements” series is a creative blending of semi-precious stones and unique pieces of the earth with traditional fine art. I love finding and using things that were created by nature such as semi-precious stones and sea shells, using them in unique and creative ways.
“I’ve never seen anything like it”  Is the biggest comment I get. 
The semi-precious stones I use in my Elements series come from all over the world from various sources. Most of the stones I use have been collected throughout the year in order to work out my compositions and then incorporate them into my paintings.
Each semi-precious stone has individual properties generating energetically from the stone. The energy can be felt by wearing the stone, touching the stone and will fill your room where the art will hang.
I encourage people to touch the stones on the art to resonate with its properties. I include properties of the stones with the descriptions. Some stones are healing, energizing, loving, and calming. Some resonate with different chakras and evoke emotions.
I love working with and showcasing the unique beauty found in each semi-precious stone. I hope you enjoy these unique works as much as I enjoy creating them.
Stones Used:
Amethyst: Treats insomnia, relives tension, helps overcome grief and loss, brings about spiritual awareness, constricting thinking and acting, good for skin, alleviates pain, lowers blood pressure, releases imbalances. Connects with spirituality and provides contentment. Clears the aura and relieves dysfunctional energy located within the body. Useful during meditation to promote and maintain a calm and peaceful state. Encourages sobriety, promotes sleep and combats headaches. Good for third eye chakra. Sign of Pisces, Virgo, Aquarius & Capricorn.



http://artoftesa.com/product/ethereal/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...