Thursday, October 19, 2017

Majesty Sublime..Pastel..Texas Artist..Rae Andrews



MAJESTY SUBLIME was started yesterday as a demo for the Brenham Arts League.

What a lovely audience I had, and it was a pleasure having such an eager participation for my demonstration. Thank you all so much.

I worked more on this today just to complete the image, although I had a good start at the demo, it was just not a 'home run' quite yet.

I think it's okay now, I will live with it a day or so and see how I feel.

                  This image is on Sennelier sanded paper (a dark green I believe) 

                                   It is unframed and measures 19.5" x 25.5"

                                                                $525 plus S/H


                           Prints are also available through my Fine Art America site..




https://fineartamerica.com/featured/magesty-sublime-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true







                                                                    Thanks for visiting..








Rae works and teaches in all mediums.. please contact her through her website at:

                                                         http://raeandrews.com








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...